Sunday, March 9, 2008
Update on getting rid of clutter
Well, my organization project from last week was a little more involved than I initially thought. I did get rid of the clutter from the dining room table fairly easily. The computer desk was quite another story. I spent a good bit of time sorting through the piles. By the end of that task, I had managed to produce several smaller piles that are currently still strewn all over the guest bed (which is in the room with the desk). I discovered I needed some new organizational items for my desk in order to completely get rid of the piles, so I purchased those last week. This week, I hope to complete this task and finally post my 'after' pictures!