Monday, March 3, 2008

Get Rid of the Clutter!

I really dislike clutter. I am by nature an organized person and love to file things away. How then, do I end up like this?







...And this?


Well, it would be easy for me to blame it on my husband, who is by nature a "pile-er" and not a "file-er," but that wouldn't really be fair. We both contribute to the piles, as some days it is just plain easier to do that than find the proper place for it. I, in turn, let it go because the task appears to be overwhelming for just me (the only one who seems to be bothered by it)!

Today, my transcription workload is light, so I have decided to participate in Crystal's Making Your Home a Haven Monday challenge over at Biblical Womanhood. These are obviously the before pictures of my dining room table and workspace, both of which are in some serious need of organization and de-cluttering. My plan is to tackle this later this afternoon. Won't my husband be surprised when he gets home!

Be sure to visit Crystal's blog at Biblical Womanhood for more on making your home a haven!

No comments: